although this is the second game I'm doing, it's not all too special. It's really a simple Smash brothers ( I feel like I'm going to be referencing this quite a bit) kind of game in which the options for your characters are Rock, Paper and Scissors. Like Smash brothers (yep), there is a main platform, where characters start out, however, there isn't a percentage based damage system, just a health bar; there are some ring outs, but not 'til later in the progression. There is also a special move bar that you charge up by giving damage and picking up power ups, while in regular rock paper scissors, where you can't beat one of your possible opponents, it only gives you advantages and disadvantages, and like any good fighting game, there's finishers.
To be honest, I like this game, but not enough to choose it over SSBBrawl. It's pretty good for a blatantly obvious clone. There isn't much else to say about it, though. play it or don't, there is no maybe.
C+
No comments:
Post a Comment