
First, I would like to say, thank you for all of the voting you guys did in choosing our next beverage! Now that I have gotten that out of the way, I have decided to write about the Pineapple flavoured Fanta. Pineapple, while not as uncommon as strawberry is not something that every brand does. Fanta really stepped out of the conventional sense for these cool flavors. I looked on google translate, and couldn't find a definition for "Fanta". This says that It is an original name for this kind of thing, cool. I looked at a local store and found it for $.86 for a 2 liter bottle! While an amazing deal, 7-11s have it for a higher price. So na-na-na-na-naaaa-na!
Taste
This has a very accurate taste in that it actually tastes like real pineapple! Something tells me that they went the extra mile for this one. I actually prefer this to any other beverage I have had in the past (except Virgil's, I love you Virgil's). And for some odd and obscure reason, it reminded me of Brazil and sere de bunda. So I think that it peaked a sort of interest in me that no other soda or otherwise has done before. That being said, I like this flavor a lot.
84/100
Texture
Now, I have a bit of a problem writing this, because, I bought this last week and have been sipping on it here and there, so it might have gone a little flat. But, from what I remember, it started off light, so it can't be much worse. It is actually pretty smooth, almost syrupy, in a distorted sort of sense. But either way, the correspondence with the flavor is great. By the by, for those of you who don't know, to me, flat soda is just juice. So texture doesn't really matter to me in any deal-breaking way. But, regardless, it still works well.
60/100
Packaging
My packaging is a little different. It took me a while for me to find it. I think that it's an older bottle (or newer) that isn't used mainstream anymore, (the pic attached is the one I have) one side in Spanish, the other in English, with a weird looking butterfly and flower I think it might be a my coke rewards promotional bottle. It's a little more cartoony and less mid-90s. since mine is'nt likely to be around for too long, I can't say much that will be too relevant in the future. so I'll leave it here.
52/100
Overall
I liked it a lot from the beginning, and all the way to the end. it was a kind of thing you have to try if you already haven't. So many things are so great about it it's hard to make out the flaws. it is definitely something I'll try again sometime.
86/100
No comments:
Post a Comment