Taste
It doesn't say what kind of flavor it is, so I'm gonna have to wing it on this one. It has a familiar taste, almost like bubble gum. It does, however have an after-taste at first. but other than that, it has no isolated flavor to pinpoint. It is good, but it could do better. It doesn't make me not want to drink it anymore. I don't have a lot else to say on it, other than, yeah.
63/100
Texture
It's lightly carbonated, so it is kind of like drinking ice-water. It doesn't really help nor hinder the progress of the experience. I can't say a whole lot on the subject of texture so I'll leave it here.
60/100
Packaging
Now, this is peculiar, It looks like a lava lamp, you don't see that at all often. "neuro" in all lowercase and your flavor in all caps. It's like a dude on mushrooms thought it up through the screams for the monsters to go away.
73/100
Overall Experience
I think that if you want it for a casual drink, don't, drink it as a way to get out of bed in the morning, or step away from the edge of that building( You know who you are). It doesn't have a noticeable affect, but if you look carefully, you'll notice it works well.
FINAL SCORE (not an average)
80/100
No comments:
Post a Comment