Thursday, May 29, 2014

HOLY SHIT IT'S TOR-TOSS


I'm not gonna lie people, I'm only writing this to talk about how this is just another Crush the Castle clone. While some of you may argue that it is an angry birds clone, I can assure you, you are stupid. Crush the Castle came first and is obviously the superior to all of them.

I do like this type of puzzle game and say that it's constant replication is acceptable. Tor-toss just gives a much better back story than the rest, while the others lack in such a respect. You ( a tortoise working for an american-style conglomerate) are stuck with the task of disposing of the company's latest catastrophe, a hybrid between hamburger and woman. The reason you are supposed to do this is due to a test gone awry, and the press is getting hold of the goings on and you are supposed to destroy the evidence.

That's about all that's different, other than the fact that you use tortoises instead of birds or real ammunition. It's really a fun time, and it's a lot more free than angry birds is, but unlike Crush the castle, there is no course creator, which is fine, but it gives the game a port for creativity. I still recommend it if it's a choice between angry birds or this, but I think Crush the castle is the superior for more reasons than just being the original.

No comments:

Post a Comment