
This is my first blog ever, so bare with me. In my opinion, this is a lot like diet coke. Mainly because of the high level of aspartame. I have had a beef with aspartame for quite some time now. Mainly because it causes so many illnesses! Even so,I must give my professional opinion on this one.
Taste
This taste is very similar to diet coke in many ways but this is more powerful in a good way. It for some reason reminds me of my younger years. It warms my heart with its playful taste. I like it. It's got moxie.
63/100
Texture
Again, very similar to diet coke. It's not as carbonated as diet coke. But the reason diet coke is so carbonated is to dilute the aspartame. Generally, it has a thought provoking taste.
54/100
Packaging
The classic coke logo in red print with zero starting out in bold and gradually getting thinner with a silver ribbon underneath, all with a black background. It makes me think of James bond for some reason. It's original, yet nostalgic.
73/100
Overall experience
I thought it was good enough to compete, but not good enough to beat out coke classic but it does beat Diet coke.
65/100
Think it was good for the first time? let me know.
Taste
This taste is very similar to diet coke in many ways but this is more powerful in a good way. It for some reason reminds me of my younger years. It warms my heart with its playful taste. I like it. It's got moxie.
63/100
Texture
Again, very similar to diet coke. It's not as carbonated as diet coke. But the reason diet coke is so carbonated is to dilute the aspartame. Generally, it has a thought provoking taste.
54/100
Packaging
The classic coke logo in red print with zero starting out in bold and gradually getting thinner with a silver ribbon underneath, all with a black background. It makes me think of James bond for some reason. It's original, yet nostalgic.
73/100
Overall experience
I thought it was good enough to compete, but not good enough to beat out coke classic but it does beat Diet coke.
65/100
Think it was good for the first time? let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment