
I'd like to say that I have not yet played this game as it was uploaded today and I just had to spring on the opportunity to do a review on a newly sprouted game. It's called Pipedreamz, and it's one of their many 8-bit classic arcade style games with a dark twist (they all have a dark twist). S, in a bit I will finish playing and write my review.
Okay, well... I finished playing the game to figure out that there is no real end as far as I can tell, other than boredom. You play a man who just got a job at a fast food restaurant owned by a... pig in sunglasses... and before you start flipping burgers, you experience what he calls "chow hour" in which you eat raw hamburger and make sure nobody sees you because they are all "unclean". after you eat all that delicious... raw meat, you then experience what I believe is a daydream while on the job. you surf using various buttons to do tricks, earning points, and when you do tricks, orders for food pop up on screen. if you fall off, you have to resurface or you have to go back to work which is another aspect of the game, where you see patties magically appear on-screen and your ever-reaching hand has to flip the burgers when they flash, and serve them when they flash again, when you finish that, you start surfing again, earning more points. Then when you snap out of your dream, it's chow hour again, and it goes on and on in this fashion until you get bored or pass out from the utter fear that this pig will kill you. I don't know why I think the pig will kill me, I just do. Needless to say, this game has disturbed me beyond possible belief, so I must give it an A for doing what seems impossible. So, yeah, there's your review... I'm gonna go lay down now, hopefully not dream of the pig, and... yeah. Play it if you aren't afraid. also, the picture is a screen capture I took myself of the game. Enjoy?
No comments:
Post a Comment